• KLTA Goodwill Games
An annual event organised for its members and other tourism trade organizations. Provide an excellent opportunity for members and their staff to network, participate in the true spirit of goodwill and sportsmanship with fellow industry members. It has been successfully organised for the past 20 years and is now in its 20th edition. Games include football, volleyball, sepak takraw, badminton, table tennis, netball, darts, carom, tennis, track events.
• Global Tourism Cities Conference (GTCC)
Co organised with Confexhub Sdn Bhd an international PCO company. The conference is designed specifically to meet face to face and discuss a wide spectrum of issues and development related urban tourism product development and share success stories and framework at the same time strengthen friendship. Its inaugural conference was held in 2011 in Kuala Lumpur. Since then it has been organised in other cities include Kota Kinabalu, Kuching. The 2015 conference was organised in Putrajaya.
• Tourism Seminars
On a regular basis, tourism seminars are organised to update and deliberate on important current tourism issues.
• KL City Guide Map
The map is published every two years. The maps which are placed in strategic tourism spots including KLIA designed specially to assist the foreign tourists that visits Kuala Lumpur. The map also provides advertising spaces for advertisers. KLTA members are listed in the map and special rates are offered for Members to advertise their products or services.
• KLTA Training Programs
In affiliation with an HR Training organization KLTA provides specific training programs on hospitality as and when required by its Members.
• KLTA FAM Trips
FAM trips to mostly ASEAN/Asian countries for members and guests to participate. An opportunity to visit and interact with the local Hotels/operators of the various destinations. Two trips are organised annually.
• Industry Visits
Industry visits are organised for members to visit tourism attractions or other members products. Focus are on new tourism products as well as to support Members who wishes to promote and create greater awareness and support for their products.
• Networking Evenings
Networking reception evenings are organised to provide members the platform to network within the tourism fraternity. An opportunity for the young and old players to share and interact.
• Tourism Publications
Passport to KL/Malaysia – travel guidebooks.
KLTA members are regularly invited to support and part-take in the various tourism events, conferences and seminars organised by Ministry of Tourism, Tourism Malaysia and DBKL Tourism Unit.
– KLTA Amazing Hunt 2016
Futsal Challenge 2016
Global Tourism City Conference 2016 – June 2016 Kuching
KLTA Goodwill Games 2016 – May 2016
• Business opportunities/networking amongst members and other industry players, inter membership products and services promotions.
• Invitation to KLTA and other industry functions including those organised by Tourism Ministry/Tourism Malaysia/DBKL.
• KLTA Training & Education Programs.
• Retainers programs and other Hospitality/Retail/F&B related training programs. Discounted Rates for Members.
• Invitation to participate in KLTA industry events at complimentary/discounted members rates. Events include conferences such as the annual Global Tourism Cities Conference, KLTA Goodwill games, industry visits, FAM trips etc.
• Endorsement by KLTA to support members event, product and activities subject to approval by the Association.
• Joint members/KLTA organized functions, events or activities.
• Free Listing on KLTA Website and publications include KLTalk, KLTA city guide map, Passport to Malaysia. Discounted rates for advertising.